South East United FC Self Registration Guide
Please follow the following instructions to register online for our club:
2. Start Registration
- Once logged in, select “Make a Registration” or “Register Now”
- Update contact details if necessary.
- On the next screen, enter the club name (South East United FC) NB: If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name
- Select the Registration role as: “Player” NB: If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration.
- Click the “Add” button.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions then click Next.
- Click on “Pay Now” to pay online with a credit card (VISA or MasterCard), or select “manual Payment at Club” if you want to pay directly to our account. Our bank details are below. NB: Payment must be made before a registration can be accepted.
- Bendigo Bank BSB:633000 Acc No: 151117223. Please use your name as reference
- Answer the questions on the final page and click the “Save All Answers” button. Your registration has now been submitted. Make sure you have paid your fees and completed any necessary ID checks. Get in touch if you would like to discuss payment options.
You can pick up manual registration forms by coming to see us at Pembroke Park at training or during Summer Sixes. You can also download the forms here if required. You can then either bring your completed form(s) to us at Pembroke Park on Tuesday or Thursday afternoons (come along to training while you’re at it!), or you can scan them and attach to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.
- Visit the FAQ’s page on the Play Football website.
- View the Player Registration guides and videos which are on the Resources page of the Play Football website.
- Call FFA Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 if you are having problems with your password to login